Thursday 6 October 2011

The garden series: part 2


Well, yard more than garden, to be accurate. The deformed dartboard has deformed further since I started doing this one! The ring with the numbers on it is now hanging below the dartboard! There are no longer two darts, but one, and that one has lost its point so is basically no longer a dart! To add further woe, the hammock I was doing this drawing from is on its last legs (moth victim?) and can only be used if you're able to distribute your weight completely evenly while getting into it (i.e. never!)

1 comment:

  1. Its not easy to draw bricks and you did a wonderful job. I get the feel of being in your yard. I like your other drawings as well. Do you draw often? Stop by my blog and see what you think. www.barbararoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete